Friday, March 13, 2009

Walgreens 3/22

I am becoming increasingly frustrated by the fact that Walgreens does not have national ads. I will be all excited because I have seen a great deal on a product we use coming up and then on Sunday....NOT FOR ME! Invariably, the best deals are not included in my area. I am thankful that wasn't the case with the Huggies deal from the other week, but still. It is very frustrating! The Hunts deal posted on other blogs is not an option for me because we don't have that store coupon this week! Nor is the Dryel deal! Arrrrrgh.

BOGO Nature's Bounty Vitamins
-use various $1 MQ

BOGO L'Oreal Hair Care ($4.99)
-use 2 $1 off MQ
=$1.50 ea

BOGO Maybeline cosmetic
-use $1 off mascara MQ
-use $1 off product MQ

BOGO Arm&Hammer Liquid Detergent(6.99)
-use 2 $1 off printables here
=$2.50 ea

25% off Gold Bond Skin Care
-use $2 MQ

Gillette Fusion Gamer Manual or power Razor ($8.99)
-$4 RR
-$4 MQ
=$.99 ea

No comments:

Post a Comment